Qualified non-employee referrals net $2,500 each!
Now, non-employees can help find friends and business associates a challenging, rewarding position at Powertek while at the same time earn a nice referral reward! (You are responsible for taxes.) You are not responsible for vetting them, nor is your referral considered an endorsement.
Here's how it works
- Your full name, phone number, email and physical address
- The full name of person you are referring (friend, family, business acquaintance, coworker)
- If your candidate is hired and employed for a minimum of 120 days, payroll will send you a notification email with a W9 form
- You complete the W9 form and submit back to payroll
- After payroll receives your W9 form, they will send your bonus check
- You will also receive a 1099 form from Powertek by the end of the year for your tax filing
Of course, Powertek employees can earn sizable bonuses for referrals, too! Check the Employee Care Package section of your Powernotes or contact HR/Recruiting for details.