Powertek Recognized as among Top U.S. Privately-owned Businesses
Rockville, MD – Powertek Corporation announced today that it has been acknowledged by DiversityBusiness.com as among the nation's most successful privately-held businesses, taking top honors in the following categories for 2012:
- #128 of Top 500 African American-owned Businesses in the U.S.
- #385 of Top 500 Diversity-owned Businesses in the U.S.
- #99 of Top 500 Woman-owned Businesses in the U.S.
- #265 of Top 500 Privately-held Companies in the U.S.
- #16 of Top 100 Diversity-owned Businesses in MD
- #5 of Top 50 Woman-owned Businesses in MD
- #21 of Top 100 Privately-held Businesses in MD
"Powertek is extremely honored to be recognized as among the largest U.S. privately-owned firms in so many categories. We are proud of our employees, who have set a standard of service that has led to our consistent growth." - Nancy Scott, President
DiversityBusiness.com's annual listing of America's top businesses—known as the Div500—recognizes businesses for their overall leadership and economic achievements. Powertek will be among the honorees acknowledged during DiversityBusiness.com's 12th Annual Multicultural Business Conference in April 2012.
Powertek Corporation has supported U.S. Government customers in the defense, civilian, intelligence, and law enforcement sectors since 2001. Powertek provides customers with innovative mission-critical solutions in software and systems engineering, systems design and integration, cyber security and information assurance, infrastructure support, enterprise modernization, and business process consulting. A woman owned 8(m) small business, Powertek focuses on providing project support based on its ITIL, ISO 9001:2008 registered, and CMMI ML3 rated processes.